Thursday, 1 May 2014

i've got everything that came out on death jam.

ootd 7
ootd 6
ootd 3
ootd 5
ootd 4
coat, necklace and jumper | primark
jeans | topshop
boots | ebay
bag | cambridge satchel company

i have renewed my love for my tough gal' boots, mainly because when i walk in them i sound like a cowboy. which in my book makes any pair of shoes the best (except if crocs did it, them not so much but i imagine that could be challenging to do...)
not being a massively pink person i was quite surprised when i was drawn to this jumper, but one its comfy and two it looks pretttyyyy nice with my jeans. which meant it was coming home with me!
i can't quite believe i have one week left of uni, this is a rare siting of me outside of the library!  i feel like i want to poo my pants and be excited all at the same time, i think its the heading into the unknown and hoping that grown up's will actually want to employ me?!
my face is extra moon like is the smiley photo, but sometimes you gotta crack out the cheesy grin and a lunge pose....well i do...

there might be a bit of radio silence for a bit but i will be back to share tea and toast magazine with you!

love livvy
xoxo

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram 

13 comments:

  1. What a great look :)
    Do you maybe have a link for the ebay boots or how can I find them there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a lovely outfit, love the colour of the coat!

    kathrynlouisedavies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple yet perfectly chic Livvy, I just adore your boots x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously love these boots! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit, everything looks perfectly put together! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so classic and like an English rose because you are so naturally pretty! I love the classic navy of your coat but adore the edgy boots teamed with it! Good luck with the end of uni!
    Imogen
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so pretty - really really gorgeous! Best of luck with your last week of uni ... it's exciting!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit - very classic :D Your hair looks beautiful too x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just browsing by & stumbled upon your lovely blog - I love how beautiful it looks, plus you post about interesting things I can relate to! Following you via GFC now, keep in touch ! :) xoxo

    http://femministreflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always so stylish pretty lady! :-)
    Love, V xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colour of your jumper, it's perfect for Spring :) good luck with your last few days of uni! xx

    Kirsty at Just Like Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dang, that hair, girl! Love this, good luck with the last of your uni! (Eek!) X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig