Tuesday, 13 May 2014

tea and toast magazine.

tea and toast magazine
tea and toast magazine
tea and toast magazine
tea and toast magazine
tea and toast magazine

many moons ago (last year) after a particularly terrifying lecture about final year i had a little thought pop into my head, i want to make a magazine and i have for sometime.
of course i could have made life easier for myself by collaborating with other people, however being the logical person am i decided to do it all myself...
i won't lie it was allot to undertake but i am glad i did as it made the end result all the more worth it.
i had so much help and support from my lovely family and friends, papa n especially with eating all the food i made for the recipe sections! 
as well as my best chummy jade who felt with several of my breakdowns, especially when my laptop charger broke a week before my deadline. panic, utter panic. 
i have received so many lovely and wonderful comments about tea and toast already and i just wanted to say thank you so so much for all of you have shared or given feedback i just want to squish all your faces!

i've embedded the magazine below, however I've found it a bit temperamental so here is the link which will take you straight to the magazine!

love livvy
xoxo

p.s. i'm thinking about making a second edition, what do you think?


♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram 

               

       

11 comments:

  1. I loooved your magazine and all the photos in it! Keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely magazine Olivia, you should be so proud!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Everything looks so wonderful Livvy. You did such an amazing job x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh darn impressive !! It's amazingx x

    ReplyDelete
  5. DEFINITELY a second edition... Woop! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am suuuper impressed! I really want to make a little mini-mag over the Summer as a little uni application boost and this has given me a massive load of inspiration. I'd actually love to see a second edition of this, I can't believe you did this all solo! Seriously in awe :O

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous, congratulations on all the hard work because it definitely paid off! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD | ASOS or Feelunique £25 Voucher Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your magazine, it's really good!
    can't hold my self from trying the recipe
    why not for the second edition, i'm waiting for it :)

    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The magazine looks amazing, and the Lemon loaf looked delicious. A second edition sounds great x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely the magazine!! It's gorgeous. Full of exactly the sorts of things I like to read. I would definitely love to see a second issue :)
    Faye | freckles-and-all.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Livvy this magazine is incredible! I would be an avid reader if you sold it in stores!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig