Wednesday, 27 August 2014

when i'm driving in my car and that man comes on the radio.

montreal two 11

my next section of my canada adventure is a slightly smaller style based snippet.
after having another brunch (such a hard life) j and family newman went for a wander and didn't do that much, but in the evening we went to j's gig for his band continental rhythm in a rather nice cafe.
montreal two 9
montreal two 7
montreal two 8
montreal two 6
dress | pull and bear
boots | boden*

i've had this dress since last summer and with my new boots purchased with my uniform allowance (i couldn't resist i mean look at them they are perfect!) it was the ideal warm evening outfit.
admittedly i did feel a liitttlleee like i was from texas in this outfit, but i don't really see anything wrong with that...
montreal two 5
montreal two 4
montreal two 3

a short but sweet snippet today, i have two more instalments of adventures lined up before they come to an end.

life is a bit hectic at the moment as jay and i are in the process of moving soon and my organisational skills with working full time are still left to be desired but i will do my best to bring you a regular dose of dad jokes and silly poses

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram 

3 comments:

  1. Aw this was lovely, your outfit was gorgeous btw!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look so stunning!

    Have a lovely day,
    Jessie xo
    http://thechanginggirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so gorgeous, as is your sense of style! I'm Esme, a schoolgirl fashion/baking/diy/beauty blogger and I've just discovered your beautiful blog and fallen in love. I'll definitely be coming back!
    Esme xx

    www.esmemadeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig