Monday, 17 November 2014

moon river brighter than a mile.

3 ootd 18.11.14
1 ootd 18.11.14
2 ootd 18.11.14
5 ootd 18.11.14
coat and necklace | primark
jumper | boden*
scarf | ebay
jeans | topshop
shoes | office 
bag | gift

a little lazy day outfit for christmas shopping, these shoes always hide in the back of my cupboard till autumn/winter and then i fall back in love with them. they just make me feel so fannccyyy (sung in the charli xcx way, obvz) 
living a fifteen minute bus ride from oxford street is dangerous for my bank balance, as jay goes to uni on mondays i have a free day that normally ends up being wandering up and down oxford street with  a hot chocolate in hand. i went to liberty for the first time the other day, i spent an hour and a half in there just wandering around, by some sort of miracle i didn't buy anything!
also selfridges have a unicorn in their christmas windows, nothing pleases me more (okay maybe the brownie hot chocolate i had from costa came a close second..)


4 ootd 18.11.14
ootd 18.11.14
♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram  

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the shoes! They are so perfect for fall and winter and I love the little gold detail
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never heard of Boden until recently and then they just have been all over everywhere and so lovely! I've been searching for a tartan scarf everywhere and that one fits the bill perfectly, so I might make a little purchase :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful.
    Please never stop smiling.
    Merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is too cute! I love the shoes and scarf so much.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are amazing! Love this whole outfit :) And I can imagine it's hard staying away from Oxford Street....

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore your outfit & your hair :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh you are so lucky to live in London! I have wanted to visit Liberty's in forever!

    Her Whimsical Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig