Sunday, 23 November 2014

the graduate.

graduation 5
graduation 2
graduation 4
graduation 1
graduation 3
dress | missguided
shoes | primark 

i am officially a graduate! i managed not to trip up whilst on the stage, but when the chancellor asked me a question i just went 'errrmmmm' and looked like a silly sod! (liv being awkward, whats new there eh!)
now i will admit that i spent a good chunk of time swirling around in my robe pretending to be in harry potter, this is perfectly acceptable (well my friends did it as well....so we'll stick to that story) 
it feels a bit odd its all done now, got my little certificate and mild headache from my too tight hat (clearly measuring your own head is not the best method)
still enormously proud of my little magazine i made for my final major project which got me my 2:1!

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram  

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It must be such an amazing (but weird!) feeling to graduate.

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! you look incredible and I love your dress <3 so happy for you - a 2:1 is brilliant! xxx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Liv, this is amazing! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, this is such a big achievement! I will definitely be pretending I'm in Harry Potter when my grad day come too. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay that is an amazing achievement! You must be so proud :) and that colour looks stunning on you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Liv! You look incredible in your dress, I hope you had a good day xox

    Amara- Her Whimsical Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig