Friday, 9 January 2015

january blues wish list.

wishlist 9.1.15


a little wish list to beat/cause the january blues. beat because pretty things make me happy, cause because i'm on a spending ban (nice as it is to get paid early it makes it a long stretch to the next payday) so if i lead you astray, im sorry (i'm really not) 

i'm spending another wild friday tight tucked up in bed with a cup of tea (perks of working every saturday) looking at more things that i want to buy but can't whilst eating chocolate. 

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried a Yankee Candle, which is akin to a cardinal sin in the blogosphere. I did however make a big batch of shortbread yesterday! I will have a sniff next time I'm at a YC stockist xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That watch is so pretty and shortbread cookie candle?! sounds amazing!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That watch is so pretty! And being a huge shortbread fan, I need the shortbread Yankee Candle in my life! :) x

    http://www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Olivia Burton watch is beautiful! Love their designs! xx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig