Tuesday, 7 April 2015

easter fun.

easter fun 8
easter fun 4
easter fun 7
easter fun 1
easter fun 5
easter fun 2
easter fun 6
easter fun 3
coat and jeans | primark
jumper | boden

okay so jay and i are a bit obsessed with taking pictures of the blossom....
we headed back to essex for some easter rest after a hectic two weeks for both of us (we both work in retail and jay just handed in his thesis) so we were both ready to eat lamb and chocolate all weekend...not together obvz.
mama k set up an easter egg hunt for us, involving clues in french and german (thank the lord for google translate) but after our brains had been suitably stretched for a sunday morning we cracked into our eggs (getit eggs...cracked...) then rolled round the fields to try and make the amount of chocolate we ate okay...it probably didn't....
much as i absolutely love living in london coming home is needed every one and a while.
hope everyone had an eggcelent easter...sorry couldn't resist!

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! Beautiful photos as well!

    Millie x
    millie-moments.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore your photography, so stunning, sounds like you had such a lovely weekend x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like such a lovely Easter and your egg hunt sounds so fun with the clues in different languages :D the treats look so yummy too :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photographs are so lovely, I'm also one for snapping hundreds of pictures of the blossom - I just can't resist! The Easter egg hunt sounds so fun too, I'd love an egg hunt despite being 22 years old! It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend :)
    Nicole xx / Life in Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute photos, I love the look of all those cakes too! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk (I'm having a blog meet up if you're interested!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a really nice Easter! The egg hunt sounds like so much fun :) Lovely photos, too. I always find myself taking hundreds of photos of blossoming trees in springtime!

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    This is my first time to visit your blog, and I love it!
    I mainly come by and say hi. I am a new blogger so browsing around blogs and blogs, I am trying to build up my blog.
    I found that the blogging sociality is very sweet, all blogger give very good advice and respect each other! I am going to follow every social feed you got. Hopefully you like mine and follow mine too :)
    Hope we can support each other! <3 Have a good day xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig