Tuesday, 2 June 2015

english mineral makeup company.

english mineral make up company
english mineral make up company
the english mineral make up company

the illustrious beauty post!
i've never really dabbled in mineral make up before, i've already been a liquid foundation kinda gal however in a bid to avoid my skin going back to the state it was at christmas i have been looking into make up thats kind to my skin, in steps the english mineral make up company
our lovely family friends jeanette and grace have founded a makeup company, with all the products being vegan and chemical free, including the brushes (which is pretty cool, non?) 

the makeup is a dream to wear, i basically feel like i'm not wearing any foundation but it covers my blemishes and red tones a treat. the blush is the prefect shade to compliment my ghostly skin and a little goes a long way. 
plus the packing is super pretty, anything that involves the combination of cream, pink and ribbons. i'm in!


i have been gifted the makeup for a review basis, however all views are my own*

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram

4 comments:

  1. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

    Please leave a comment on our blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
    https://instagram.com/kstylick/

    we will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. never really tried mineral makeup before too but they seem really easy to use and good too, these ones looks lovely...the packaging is just so pretty <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the biggest fan of mineral makeup! I absolutely swear by bareMinerals and their Original foundation and it's the only product I've ever repurchased more than 3 or 4 times (I must have finished at least 10 pots over the years!) I'm super intrigued by this brand! They have gorgeous packaging and I'd love to try out another mineral makeup brand other than BM! Thanks for introducing me to them :)

    Becki | beautyandthebrunette.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you shot the products - they look incredible!
    www.misssquiggles.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig