Wednesday, 24 June 2015

leopard and leather.

clarks x brantano 6
clarks x brantano 3
clarks x brantano 4
clarks x brantano 2
jacket | rare london*
cami | H&M
trousers | boden*

so i've been felling a little summery recently, which basically means wearing sandals with my usual jeans and jumper uniform. 
the lovely people at brantano offered to aid my in my fickle sandal collection, being a creature of habit they are obviously tan leather (its a hard habit to break okay!)
they pretties will be gracing my feet regularly throughout the summer, plus they have a little bit of a heel which makes me feel all fancy!


clarks x brantano 1
clarks x brantano 5
♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram

6 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Those trousers are so cool - loving the print. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, I work in Clarks and have had my eye on those sandals for so long they always looks amazing when people try them on, I just love them!

    http://www.gingerecstasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely look Livvy, those sandals are just perfect for summer :) <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool look! I love your leather jacket. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig