Monday, 20 July 2015

gina conway x miss saigon

gina conway x miss saigon 6
gina conway x miss saigon 1
gina conway x miss saigon 5
gina conway x miss saigon 3

last week i was invited to see miss saigon with gina conway, it was the loveliest evening i have had in a long time!
my favourite chum jade was my date for the evening as she loves musicals more than anyone i know.
we were invited to banana tree for a tasting menu before the show, however we only managed to squeeze in a lychee mojito before we dashed off to the theatre so i could get my nails done by one of the lovely ladies who works for prive by gina conway, all treatments can be done in the comfort of your own home or hotel room, which is pretty snazzy if you ask me. 
whilst i was having my nails done, gina herself started chatting to me and offered to do a little something to my mane, she gave me a beautiful fishtail braid! 
the show itself was amazing, jade and i were transfixed and when the show finished we couldn't stop saying how much we loved the show! 
gina conway x miss saigon 4
gina conway x miss saigon 2

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, those mojitos looks delicious! Looks like you had a lovely time :) x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig