Saturday, 24 October 2015

a rainy saturday in borough market.

borough market 5
borough market 8
borough market 4
borough market 7
borough market 2
borough market 6
borough market 3

what do you do on a rainy saturday, obviously head to the most crowed place you can think of.
however when this place is full of food it makes it feel like slightly less of a bad idea...
this place is of course borough market, i may have been inspired to go after watching bridget jones the night before.
after nabbing myself a watermelon juice, burger and a chocolate and coconut donut (it took me half an hour of wandering around until i decided on this combo) we took advantage of the rain easing up and strolled down southbank. 
i did try to take outfit pictures however it turns out i look super shifty when there are people constantly looking at me, so i have one picture to show from that (still looking pretty shifty) cracking out the old favourites on the jacket/bag/boots combo but with my new dress (which is least season but new in possession to me)
its still a novelty for me to have saturdays off work so i'm trying to do something different each weekend to make the most of living in the city!

borough market 1

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, seems like the perfect thing to do on the weekend. The orange tulips looks so pretty. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures!! Love the pop of colour in each of them.

    Meg | A Little Twist Of…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress! Borough Market is on my list of things to do next time I make it to London :)

    Christy x
    Dinner Stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched Bridget Jones's Diary loads as a child (weirdly, it was one of my favourite films when I was 8) yet I've not made it to the Borough Markets when I've been in London. So much food! I know that panic of 'what should I buy to eat?' in those sorts of places and I think your choice was a perfect combination.

    I like hearing what you get up to in the weekend in London - as someone who dreams of living there one day, it gives me ideas of things to do outside the run-of-the-mill tourist places. Also, London in autumn is divine!

    Tess Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig