Wednesday, 30 December 2015

a touch of plum.

topshop ootd 1
topshop ootd 3
topshop ootd 5
topshop ootd 2
jacket | rare london*
top | primark 
bag and skirt | topshop
boots | new look
sunglasses | ralph lauren

this has been my a bit of a winter uniform for me, i have developed a new found love for berry/plum shades of late. my bag (a sneaky sale purchase) has basically been surgically attached to me since i bought it. my snazzy sunnies were my christmas gift from jay, they are my first pair of 'proper' sunglasses. 
as this is my last post of the year i wanted to say a little thank you for your lovely comments and putting up with my infrequent posting! 
i hope you all have a wonderful new years and i'll see you on the other side!

topshop ootd 4

4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Livvy, you look beautiful! So sweet x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sunnies! And your outfit is so cute too. I hope you have a fab NYE! x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beaut outfit Livvy! I love plum at the moment and it suits you SO well! x

    India Charlotte♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this whole look and how it is so co-ordinated <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig