Monday, 28 December 2015

christmas snippets.

christmas snippets 5
christmas snippets 6
christmas snippets 7
christmas snippets 1
christmas snippets 3
hat and coat | primark
jeans | topshop
wellies | joules*

i just wanted to share a few snippets of christmas, i've been pretty poorly over the last week so it was a very relaxing and quiet christmas with lots of sleep and not much chocolate (i plan to make up for this very soon)
i somehow managed to co-ordinated my whole outfit on christmas day right down to my socks?
i hope everyone had a lovely christmas!

photos of me by kaal 
christmas snippets 2

4 comments:

  1. Such lovely photos! I hope you had the best Christmas x

    Ashleigh from www.beingashleigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I just love seeing how others spent their Christmas!
    Sophie
    x
    A Story of a Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photographs! I hope you had a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a fabulous Christmas Livvy, all your pictures are just lovely! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig