Monday, 18 July 2016

broderie anglaise addict.

zara dress ootd 5
zara dress ootd 3
zara dress ootd 2
zara dress ootd 4
dress | zara
neckerchief | ebay
boots | boden* 

its no secret i have a thing for lace, especially broderie anglaise (i defiantly don't have four tops in it...)  
this dress i snapped up in the zara sale is just adding to my addiction, but you know if it ain't broke..
still not really cool enough to wear this neckerchief but i'll keep pretending!
i've realised this is my first post with my short hair! i had it cut about a month ago but i've been a super slacker on the blog front (still not quite got that work/life balance mastered yet)

zara dress ootd 7
zara dress ootd 1
zara dress ootd 6

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely look, and I love your hair! I'm really liking all of the white lace and embroidery available right now. So perfect for summer!
    -Lauren
    http://www.chic-ethique.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...I love the boots you paired with the dress. Great summer look

    Amy | www.yankified.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning Livvy, so so beautiful x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig