Sunday, 2 October 2016

shearling in shoreditch.

shearling in shoreditch 3
shearling in shoreditch 2
shearling in shoreditch 7
shearling in shoreditch 4
jacket | zara
dress and bag | primark
blouse | pull & bear
shoes | boden 

it is no secret that i bloody love transitional dressing, i love autumn, i love that slight chill in the air. i love it all!
this dreamy green leather jacket has been my latest addition to my wardrobe for this time of year, it has a zip on zip of collar so really its two jackets in one (or so i tell myself!)
i'm also really enjoying wearing long sleeves on top but bare legs on the bottom, i will not being embracing tights until it is necessary! this little pinafore dress does the job and makes me feel a bit like jenny from forest gump but i reckon i could work with that look... 

shearling in shoreditch 1
shearling in shoreditch 5
shearling in shoreditch 8

5 comments:

  1. Wowzers girl! You look fab, so so gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Autumn clothes so much-- I wish it would cool off where I live so I could break out my jackets!
    Such a great outfit!
    -Lauren
    http://www.chic-ethique.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny from Forrest Gump always looked really good I think haha! Love the dress, it's so cute x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bit of an autumn obsessor myself. Such a cute outfit!

    LEXI LIKES

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look wonderful! :)
    I love Autumn too, warmer clothes, drinking tea and reading under cosy blankets !
    xx

    highly_beloved.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig