Sunday, 14 May 2017

five good things.

five things 3

i thought i would interrupt the usual scheduling with five things i have been really enjoying at the moment, as you can't always see outfits of me in those bloody jeans eh! 

the nightshift
my lastest obsession on nexflix has been the nightshift, a doctor drama (all v attractive) set in texas and about as much drama that you can shake a stick at. i highly recommend, i even got jay hooked and we are waiting (impatiently) for the new season in june. 

zara
i was saying to someone a few months ago 'i'm not really a zara girl, its all a bit cool for me' well, let me tell you. i am currently obsessed, i've got the basket bag, theres a embroidered palm print top i desperately need and don't get me started on this dress. i work near england's biggest zara, which is very risky for the bank account let me tell you!

loriley sesh
as you know i recently had to give up gluten a while back, now there are a few instagrams i follow that give me all the tips and tricks for restaurants/dishes to try in london so i don't end up with salad for every meal but my current fave is super babe loriley (she also has excellent hair and v cute bunnies) she has a blog too. warning, it will make you hungry/drool a tiny bit...

pinterest
i have loved pinterest for a long time, i've had it since you had to be invited to join and i will probably carry on loving it forevz. i am one for just spending a morning pining to my hearts content with a cup of tea and some snacks, admittedly i get allot of wanderlust from there (espesh i have no overseas holibobs planned for this year), but i love keeping a beautiful visual list of all the places i want to visit one day. if you fancy joining my pin gang you can here

roadtrips
as i don't have any holibobs planned that aren't out of the country i have basically been planning as a few trips in england so i don't spend the whole year in london/essex. first up is two trips to norfolk which i am v much looking forward to (previous posts with me declaring my love for norfolk can be found) however when we usually visit we spend our time walking or drinking large amounts of tea with family so this year i am making sure allot more exploring is going to be done. i am also trying to organize a few more trips so i don't spend all my holidays in bed watching netflix (a portion will obviously be allotted to that fantastic pass time though) 

1 comment:

  1. I can literally spend hours on Pinterest,it's so addicting,love it soo much and oooh roadtrips are the best specially when with good companions and great food hh x

    todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig