Sunday, 21 May 2017

twenty four.

twenty four before 24

so i'm back with another listy post, yesterday (well today as i write this) i turned the big two four, i have that feeling of feeling very young but very old all in one go (you follow, no me neither)
i think its good to start another year with a few things to aim for, from small to big its good to try and push yourself, even a tiny bit. i could have done twenty four things whilst i'm twenty four but it would have taken me a v v long time and i would like to have a G&T before the evening is over.

1. be braver
even if its being less shy at the gym (just to add to my red face issues there) and go to events when i'm invited (i don't go many as i'm worried about standing in a corner on my own)

2. try contacts
i am incredibly short-sighted, i wave at the wrong people or ignore them regularly. i really hate wearing my glasses, so its time to stop being such a short-sighted sally. 

3. take care of myself
twenty three was a bit if a roller coaster year for my health and if anything it has taught me that improving my diet and lifestyle for the better really matters. 

4. explore more
i mentioned this in my last post but i really want to explore england more, we have such beautiful sights that need seeing!

5. go to gigs
jay and i only went to our first gig together last year, we have been together for six years it blows my mind that it took us thing long. a mass of hot mass of people if not my dream but seeing your fave band is kinda worth it

6. be less scared of change
this is my worst habit, being a creature of familiarity the thought of moving or doing something differently always makes me tense, probably one to ease myself into...

7. try to be not so fussy with food
since i've had to clean up my act with my diet recently it makes me wish i wasn't so fussy with vegetables. i may be too late on this one but i'm going to try and get some more green into my meals (i'm more of an orange veg kinda gal)

8. be more adventurous with my style
i know i've talked about this before, but i basically just buy different versions of things i already own to fill my wardrobe. i'm also aware that i am super uncool so trying slightly more 'trendy' pieces is a bit scary.

9. photograph more
i know i share my adventures ect here, but i want to start shooting weddings/lover/families more as i miss it

10. stress less
being perpetual worrier also makes you a stresser, both i am guilty of, being a bit more 'chill' to things that really shouldn't stress me out is am aim i really want to achieve  

1 comment:

  1. happy belated birthday,wish you all the best,I love this list and you had motivated me to create one as well x

    todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig