Sunday, 11 June 2017

stars in their eyes.

stars in your eyes 4 stars in your eyes 1 stars in your eyes 6

jacket | primark similar 
dress | dancing leopard 
bag | zara
shoes | adidas 
sunglasses | missguided similar 

i've been obsessed with stars for as long as i can remember, which means i own allot of star print clothing (which somehow has never made it onto the blog?!) a large amount of my jewellery is astrological based, i even use starts as my bullet point shape of choice.

this little number combines my fave print and my fave dress shape, i'm really loving how wrap dresses are making waves at the moment. they are so flattering and for someone who suffers with bloating issues they got me covered even on bad days, so i've been snapping up a few of those guys! 

another style rule i've been living by is khaki jacket and white trainers with everything, i mean i've got a problem. it makes me feel that 'cool girl' vibe, that i most definitely do not possess but give it a good go try (and normally fail) top tip on the trainers if you are a UK 5.5 or smaller you can buy the junior versions of these as they around the fifty pound mark rather then seventy or eighty! thrifty liv always looking out for you guys!
photographs by jay khatristars in your eyes 2 stars in your eyes 3 stars in your eyes 5

3 comments:

  1. Love this look, so casual and easy! The bag is gorg and I'm wondering if I can squeeze my feet into a 5 and a half to save myself some dollar.... xx

    Lucy | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning Liv, so gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeee this whole look and exactly what I'm wearing at the moment, I love wrap dresses, I love khaki jackets and trainers vibe, i feel like a total cool girl as well! It must be going round haha, beautiful photos too x
    http://www.pagesfrombeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig